Click here to download the information brochure, parts 1 and 2.
A One-Stop service is available for First Time Buyers and New Home Owners to be assisted with their FLISP/First Home Finance Subsidies combined with a home loan or either any of the new de-linked financial assistance structures available, such as:
- Unsecured housing loans from any lender registered with the National Credit Regulator.
- Pension Backed Housing loans granted or guaranteed by a Pension or Provident Fund
- Housing loans granted by Community-Based Savings Scheme, such as Stokvels and Co-operatives.
- Household’s own resources or savings.
- Housing loans supported by Employer-Based Housing Schemes such as
Government Employees Housing Scheme for government employees; and
Private sector employers with Employer Assisted Housing Schemes (EAHS).
- Instalment Sale agreements.
- Rent to Buy agreements.
- Housing loans supported by Permission-to-Occupy (PTOs) issued by government recognised Traditional Authorities to enable delivery of the subsidy in rural areas.